Hiring a corporate photographer is not a luxury. It’s a vital step forward if you want your business to flourish among tough competition in Dubai.
Dubai is the home for many industries. This makes the competition ever tougher. But when you decide to get creative, you can stand out from the crowd.
Hiring a corporate photographer in Dubai will help you make an impression on your target audience. Your business needs voice, authority and trust. All that can be achieved through strategic corporate photo presentations.
What is Corporate Photography?
Any photo that is used by a business owner, to help with their promotion, is a Corporate Photo. Corporate Photography helps you get your message across to the general public with ease. If you want to be visible in this competitive era, you must think about hiring a corporate photographer. Before you approach any corporate photographer in Dubai, let’s understand different types of corporate photography.
Types of Corporate Photography
- Product Photography – If you are a product based company in Dubai, product photography will help you attract more enthusiastic customers.
- Architectural Photography – If you run have a corporate office, business location or factory in Dubai, you can use architectural photography to build a brand impression in peoples mind.
- Fashion Photography – To promote a clothes line such type of fashion photography is used.
- Environmental Portraits – Capturing the essence of creative people like chefs, artists, etc, in a dynamic environment
- Headshots – These photos are taken with a plain backdrop.
Reasons to hire a Corporate Photographer
- It Establishes Your Brand Identity. Just like you, your brand is also unique. Using stock photos hinders you from showing off this uniqueness. As they can be purchased by anyone, you might end up having a doppelganger on your hands! However, a Corporate Photographer will make sure that you do not come off as a copy-cat to your audience.
- First Impression is the Last Impression. An attention-grabbing image is sure to make a lasting impression on the mind of whoever sees it. The high quality images of professional cameras showcase in-depth details. Thus, it makes more sense to hire professionals for your business, rather than trying to do it yourself.
- Build Trust through Images. High quality and authentic images mean high level of trust towards your brand. Composition, Lighting, Lens Angle, Subjects – everything and everyone comes together to tell you a story. Corporate Photographers have the expertise to make sure they showcase your best picture to your audience.
- Top-notch Quality Assurance. Ever wonder how a portrait stands out from its unfocused background or how an architectural image captures the tiniest of details? Corporate Photographers have all the gadgets and gizmos in the world to make these things happen. It is like a second nature for them to be able to make the images talk on their behalf.
- Expertise in the Field. Just like you are an expert in your business area, these Corporate Photographers are highly experienced and have gained expertise in their field through years of practice.
- Showcase Yourself! One of the best advantages of having an original photo shoot for your business is that you can showcase your products and services in the best of lighting! What’s better, you could be in the images yourself, thus helping your audience connect a face to the brand.
- Post-Production Pandemonium. Post production editing includes adjusting shadows, contrast, lens & lighting mistakes, etc., to make the image vivid and realist. Ever tried editing a photo in layers in Photoshop? While it can be a headache for an amateur, Corporate Photographers have honed their editing skills over years of practice.
- Abundance of Equipment. From cameras, crew, and costumes, to lighting gear, backdrops, and a handy editing station – Corporate Photographers have it all. No matter what the mood you want depicted on your image, these people are fully equipped with instruments and insight to make it happen!
Hiring a professional is always s smart choice. A professional corporate photographer will make sure that you get the best possible outcome from your photo shoot.
If you are looking for ways to connect better with your audience, book a free consultation call with us. We are a team of corporate photographers in Dubai with a huge portfolio and success stories.